04 January 2008

New Year, New Blog ... finally!

I have a to-do list as long as my arm, and though 'blog' has been near the top for over two weeks now I just haven't had the hands free to sit down to tickle the computer's ivories (I have an iMac - keys are white.).

Not accounting for family time away and my time for rest, Little R is thrilled by the click click click of the keys and the red flash of the mouse's eye. She stands on her toes and demands to sit on my lap whenever I'm at the computer, and while it's endearing to watch her mimic my hand movements, our shared computer time is never very productive. So apologies, dear Readers, if I left you wondering for too long where Dress Me Up got herself off to this holiday season.


Family Trip to Seattle

Right now, however, Little R is on her way to bed with Papa, Grandpa (visiting for a week) is doing the dishes and I'm about to make my way to the sewing studio. I have a handful orders to fill this week, including an exciting one for a new shop opening this month in Innisfail, Alberta - and ! - I have a fantastic mountain of textured organic cottons that just arrived, that are inspiring me to dream up a ton of new products.

I'll tell you more about it all when I get the Innisfail order finished up, and after I find my camera ... it's in one of our suitcases, somewhere, I'm sure.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Tall Tree Photography said...

i loooovvvvvve the photo! as a loyal blog reader i have been checking for an update so thank you for posting. isn't it nice to know it's not all for nothing?
-the blogging i mean :-)
happy new year to you and the crew.