19 September 2008

Abelhas Ocupadas


Grandpa Dad and his backyard workshop!

It's a busy bee hive on our Fair Street - my folks are in town, and in addition to all the usual (and unusual) grandparent things, both of my parents are pulling out all the stops to help me prepare for the upcoming Vancouver Island Baby Fair. I have to tell you, the 27th and 28th of September are looming large. Lorraine's sewing kit is always at the ready - her nimble fingers have been sewing up soft block after soft block, and today she's branching out to cloth balls! Dad has been putting the finishing touches on my aMAzing display unit, and working with Amie (my sister) on her Pregnancy Massage Therapy booth for the Baby Fair too.


Mama M and her boys, J & J. Copy is coming, M!!

There's been lots of other things happening too - website furry (it's coming, it's coming!), dear friends making the transatlantic move to Portugal in mere days, enjoying the last days of summer with my mama friends and their little ones, a beautiful retreat at Camp Moorecroft where I was thrilled to be the theme leader, and, of course - sewing sewing sewing.


Little R. and our friend C., who is off to Lisboa! We'll miss you so much, and simply can not wait to visit.


The view from our cabin window. Ahhh, retreat.

I'm glad that I remembered to pull out the camera!

No comments: