
Reeling it in a little, I made my way down the magazine isle, looked waaay up to the pregnancy selection (don't magazine stockists get that pregnant women and new mums can't reach high and far back?!) and plucked the October 2008 issue of P&N from the shelf. I flipped to the table of contents. I saw the picture of the Orbit Stroller System (which my in-laws have and swear by, and which was recently mentioned on The Little Seed TV). I thought maybe, just maybe this Orbit image has something to do with promoting The Little Seed, and maybe, just maybe The Little Seed has something to do with promoting me.

I turned to page 108 and let out a yelp of joy, startling the fella browsing the car magazines (at waist level) beside me, and ran around trying to find Nathaniel hollering, 'o my gawd, o my GAWD!'.

Cleary, I'm *really* good at maintaining composure. Perhaps Oprah should hold off until I take some sort of class.
Thank you Soleil & Paige! 108 is my new lucky number.
1 comment:
congrats! way to go! that is great... please take me with you if you go to make a in store visit to the little seed :-)
Post a Comment