22 December 2008

Victoria Retailers

I have two new retailers in town, and I'm just so thrilled to be working with both. They are quite different stores, both offering thoughtful and inspiring items for children and families - and now many of my organic toys and teethers!

Timeless Toys in Oak Bay Village



Timeless Toys is a traditional toy store in the heart of Oak Bay Avenue, in Athlone Square (behind Fairway Market). They offer an amazing assortment of toys to satisfy any child, and more and more are bringing in eco-friendly and natural play items as well. If you're still looking for a perfect gift for a special child, be sure to include Timeless Toys as a shopping destination this week - owners Cindy and Neil, and manager Clare are welcoming, and will be delighted to help you.

Good Planet Baby on Broad Street
Good Planet Baby is next to Pagliacci's and specialized in organic and natural, eco-everything for baby and young child. I hope to get a picture of their store front tomorrow, and will tell you more about them then!

No comments: