
Little Me Eco Friendly Kids Gear, Cloth Diapers and Consignment are another new(ish) retailer on my very own Vancouver Island. Located in Courtenay, Little Me takes environmental responsibility to heart and makes it super fun - and easy - for parents to go a little greener. I love how their website is a blog that owners Sherry and Kristina regularly update - I can always find out what's just arrived in their shop, what's coming, and keep up on inspiring community centred news, actions and events.
If you're in the Comox Valley, stop by and check out Little Me's ever growing collection of new eco-friendly products, including a number of my Organic Soft Toys, and their always rotating assortment of consignment gear.
2 comments:
I love Courtenay, we will have to make a trip up there again this summer.
Just wanted to say that Piers' coworker and my sister loved your stuff. I think it was Peter's first big ball and he loves throwing it about :)
so glad the toys were loved, the balls are fantastic for first time kickers. can't wait to see you again! maybe we'll take a tandem trip north when you're back.
Post a Comment