19 March 2009

Swirly Prints

I am out of a few of my printed fabrics, so I couldn't delay screen printing any longer. This morning I bundled myself up, went down to the garage and got myself set up for a morning of printing.


Before.


During. This is just the first 'layer' of print - I went back and overlaid this layer with a darker shade of blue, in the same tree trunk swirly pattern, off setting the screen's placement on the fabric.


Close up.



On the weekend, this fabric will become Cloth Balls like these - and some will be sent off to a new retailer, Community Natural Foods in Calgary AB.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you printed your own fabric, no wonder your stuff is so rad! I love it!

www.DressMeUpOrganic.com said...

hey, thanks! i know - i've got to get the whole 'it's hand-screen printed by me' message out there better ...

:)