With a home-based business, any time is a crazy time to take a holiday – but my little family is throwing caution to the wind and hitting the road and I have to say, I’m so excited for the change of pace and scenery! I’m teaching a week-long tie dye course in Naramata, then spending a few nights at a yoga centre in the Kootenays. Ahhhh.
While I’m away all Retail orders will be filled by the Amazing Amie! The orders will going out twice a week, which is pretty close to the regular shipping schedule so you shouldn’t notice anything different. Emails won’t be checked as regularly, but all will be followed up on when I return – thanks for your understanding!
Have a wonderful rest of your August! If you haven’t seen it yet – here’s the link to my latest Newsletter. Enjoy!
all best,
Tressa
No comments:
Post a Comment