13 September 2009

And the winner is!

Using the Random Number Generator, the winner of my Newest Born Gift Set + Baby Fair Tickets is Mom Most Traveled! Congrats, MMT!

CanCan (Mom Most Traveled) said... "I love the toys! I can't decide if I like the Dress Me Up Organic Rabbit Rattle or the BonBons best :) ps, I'm not in CA so if I win (WOOHOO!) you can pass the tix on to someone local."

Now, if you don't yet know about Mom Most Traveled, definitely check out her blog. I found MMT on Twitter a few months ago and thoroughly enjoy her blog and tweets. How fun is it that she entered my contest and won, all the way from Alabama!

Stay tuned for my next giveaway - tickets to the One Of A Kind Show + Sale in Vancouver! Details to come soon.

1 comment:

CanCan (Mom Most Traveled) said...

Yipee! :)

Is there anything better than winning organic goodness for babies? I can't think of it!