Okay, I still have tears streaming down my face, this video made me laugh so hard. It came to me from Katie (Katie is my master ball and block stuffer, hallelujah!). Last night, Katie came by to pick up some work. We were talking about how, when we get to the point where we know it's time to stop and go to bed already, we end up saying to ourselves 'just one more block, just one more bonnet, I can do it, I can do it!'. We just can't stop the craft ... I am pretty sure that one of us said the words 'work through the pain' to describe those last I CAN GET IT DONE minutes. Okay, hours.
Thanks, Katie!
18 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That? Is totally awesome. Thanks for sharing! :)
Totally made my day - so funny. Thanks for sharing and see you tomorrow.
Oh my goodness, it still makes me laugh so hard! I have a bad cold/sinus thing so no Knitted Owl for me tonight. I took tomorrow of work though, so hopefully I will be able to pop in at some point!
Post a Comment