
It's raining here. A LOT. I think autumn as officially come, which I think means the green tomatoes still on our vines aren't going to ripen. Does anyone have any tips on what to do with them now ... ?

I took a couple of photos of my studio last week for the Oh My! Handmade Goodness interview - carefully snapped shots as my space was so full. Lissa was a super woman with the scissors and rotary cutter for 2 weeks straight. (Before she left me for New York City. I am living vicariously through her all this fall. She gets to spend time with this designer. Exciting!) The piles are deep and inviting - so much work to do.

The baby is asleep. I should take advantage of the quiet and get sewing. See you at the Market tomorrow - rain or shine.
xo
2 comments:
I also have a ton of green tomatoes on my plant and I think they still may ripen. There is still a good chance of things growing before the first frost hits. Probably until Thanksgiving or mid-October? - Kerry
Our tomatoes are turning! It's wonderful ... also to be reminded that one of the heirloom plants is an orange tomatoe, which makes the waiting for ripeness all the much quicker (I thought we were waiting for *red*)!
Post a Comment