
I'm excited to be part of this weekend's February Fox Fair - a one day, handmade shopping experience nestled in the heart of Fernwood ... just in time for Valentine's! In addition to my usual organic cotton toys and linen collection, you'll enjoy browsing my new one of a kind goods for children and your loves of all ages. I've been busy these past few weeks, crafting up a storm.
*A couple of years ago I needed to make a music play list for a family gathering that spanned the generations. Scanning my music library I was intrigued to see that many, many of my favourite feel-good artists all begin with the letter 'F' ... Frank Sinatra, Feist, Francoise Hardy, The Faint, and Franz Ferdinand to name a few. I selected all the Fs in my library, put them into one list called "The F Mix" and played it on random. To this day The F Mix is tops on my computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment