Tune in Tuesday Dec 11 from 12:30-12:45pm
on CBC Radio One
1-2-3, 4-5-6
I employed the nimble hands of C. for my most recent round of Organic Soft Block production. I had 30 sets to get together before last weekend's Market. With C. on her machine, me on my Pfaff, we both settled down for a long eve's ... work of stitching and stuffing and stitching some more.
It was well worth all the work - Chick Peas Co. in Illinois and our Island's own Natural Pod were both well stocked, and my Customers at the Moss Street Christmas Market loved them too.
One Set, Two Set, Three Set, For ... you!
I still have a few Organic Soft Blocks sets on hand for your festive gifting delights. There's time to get them to you, if you order this week! (And always available year-round too.)
$27 Set of 3 with Draw-string Bag
I can't seem to find the strike through option for the pricing listed above ...
NOTE: As of Jan 2008 the Nature Inspired Soft Block pricing has changed.
Nature-inspired certified organic cotton prints, stuffed with wool batting. Machine wash cold, delicate. Line-dry.
Organic Soft Blocks are the perfect toy for little ones as they learn to pick things up and then get excited about stacking and sorting. These gentle toys make a thoughtful gift and are perfect for when the little one needs a little something in a quiet place.
For more details please check out the Organic Products on my website.
No comments:
Post a Comment