Bundled up and ready to go.
I'm thrilled that she's including my Bonbons in her gift and I hope to get other requests like this. I've had a few people suggest that I offer a Tupperware-party-like event for expectant and new mamas.
I have to admit, I really like the idea!
Amie and I have been talking about combining our gifts and skills - Massage Therapy mini-treatments (including Infant Massage!) alongside affordable Organic, Sustainable and Locally Made baby gear in the comfort of your, or your baby shower hosts', home.
When pregnant with Little R., I would have been there in a heartbeat. How about you?
Mmmmm! Sweet teething pain relief.
1 comment:
hey t,
i love that idea! I was just thinking back about when e was born and how much i have changed in my ideas around what babies need and all that. oh, but i can't go back... so i will live vicariously through your inventions.
go girl!
d
Post a Comment