24 November 2008

I Love My Bed!

I'm back from the One Of A Kind Show and it was INSANELY awesome and affirming and wicked-tiring fun, and I can't wait to tell you all about it and show you pictures too. Well, actually, I can wait - my bed, my v e r y o w n bed, beckons and I am sooo tired that all the news will have to be saved until Little R's nap time, tomorrow or the next day ... Suffice to say that I sold out of my 100 Organic Teething Bonbons in the first 2 days, came home with only 9 of my 70 Organic Rabbit Rattles, know that 26 Little Ones are soon to be the very cozy receipients of my luxious Organic Double Cream Blanket and more Organic Soft Blocks and Cloth Balls than I can remember this late at night are making their way to toy shelves and boxes around the world (yes, the world!). Like I said, it was awesome. And I now I sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a successful show. Sounds like it was exciting. Looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous said...

good job tressa! i knew you would be a hit!

Tall Tree Photography said...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!
I am so happy for your success and can't wait to hear all about it:-)