06 May 2009

Away with the (eco) Pixies

Last night we had a bit of a reunion - good friends who have been away from the country and a special auntie & uncle came over for one of Nathaniel's famous Thai Curry dinners, and a healthy dose of little person entertainment from our Lil R. It was such a lovely evening, a proper dinner party ... until I pulled out the bags and bags of half completed Teething Bonbons and set down to work.



I have just under 500 Teething Bonbons prepped for EP!C and my goal is to sell out. It's really, really exciting for folks to be able to buy from the mama-producer herself - and I'm excited to be part of EP!C so that I meet a wider-scope of customers face to face. Please tell your friends and family, and network of peeps about the show, and invite them to come on down to see me at Booth M8.

I'm going to be away from blogger land for the next 6 or 8 days - even though I love the idea of Twittering and blogging from the tradeshow floor, I don't have the technology to do it (yet!). If you leave a comment here or send an email, I will be following up with both after May 13th - fabric inquiries included!

Before I sign off I want to give a huge, huge thank you to the amazing mama-craftswomen who have been helping me to prepare for EP!C. Cathy, Mercedes, Katie, Emma, Cora and Amie, I thank you! I also am deeply appreciative for our amazing childcare provider, Chriss, and her gentle gift of working so effectively, patiently and inspirationally with young children, and our Lil R.

Have a great weekend everyone, and wish me luck!

1 comment:

katie said...

Good luck! I know you will sell out! And now that I have the blocks down pat I will be ready for the next batch :)