02 May 2009

Moss Street (Wind Tunnel) Market

(Last day to enter for EP!C tix, closes noon tomorrow, May 3rd! Details here.)

Today's first full Moss Street Market day was a blast! I had so much fun catching up with folks who I haven't seen since last season, reconnecting with my lovely customers and meeting tons of new people. We've got amazing new Vendors at the Market this year, it is so cool to see how the Market community is growing and transforming - goods all made, baked or grown by the person selling at the booth!



It was an INSANELY windy day - still is, actually. And I was a little bit concerned about how my spectacular display unit would hold up to the gusts. But I didn't have to worry - my dad knows how to build 'em, the thing didn't budge! Many of my products were blown around though ... at least they are soft and squishy causing minimal damage. ;)

Nathaniel and Little R. came to the Market mid-morning by bus and foot, and R. was mighty chuffed to be back in the throes of it. She wore her new Market pants, stuffed her face with samosas and was a non-stop dance machine to the down home stylin's of Three Wide Men and Jennifer Louise Taylor. She also spent some time on Charlotte's (TulaBee) mat being a caterpillar. Awesome.



Next weekend, I'm away at EP!C Sustainable Living Expo in Booth M8 - I am so EXCITED and a teeny bit nervous; it's going to be an incredible event. Maybe I'll see you there? If not, make it Sat May 16th, back at the Moss Street Market.

1 comment:

erica said...

I've seen the display unit and it truly is spectacular! Your dad did a great job.