27 April 2009

EPIC Ticket Give Away!

The Give Away Contest is now closed - I'll make a new post to announce the winner!

Will the tickets be yours?
I have a pair of give-away tickets to Western Canada's premier Eco Living Event - EPIC Sustainable Living Expo!



To enter, sign up for my Newsletter or leave a comment here on my blog with a valid email address. The winner will be chosen by random. Note: after the draw the winner must reply to my 'you won!' email with a mailing address so that I can mail the tickets!

Held at the spectacular Vancouver Convention Centre with over 300 exhibitors committed to sustainable living, EPIC will amaze and inspire. I will be there at booth M8 with my entire Organic Soft Toy collection! And wait 'till you check out the presenters on the Main Stage and Workshop events too.

Contest closes 12 noon Sunday May 3rd.
That's 1 week, peeps! Get your entry in now, and spread the word. $30 Value.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already subscribe to your newsletter. But if current subscribers are eligible I'd like to enter! My email address is amber (at) strocel (dot) com. :)

www.DressMeUpOrganic.com said...

Oh, yes! Current subscribers who leave a comment here entering their name will be part of the give-away draw. Thanks, Amber! :)

Olivia said...

Would love to go to the EPIC event!