09 April 2009

Community Natural Foods

I've got a new retailer carrying my product line in Calgary, Alberta: Community Natural Foods! I love their tag line, "nourishing our community since 1977", and am really, really excited to have another location* in Alberta.



Each summer at the Moss Street Market, my local farmers market, I have many Albertan customers choosing my products as gifts for new little ones in their lives. With every sale, I would hear from them how organic and natural items for babies are few and far between in Alberta. Community Natural Foods has been one of those few spots offering organic foods and quality products for healthy, daily living for over 30 years! It's wonderful to be part of their community. Thanks, CMF!


* My first location in Alberta, and one of my first Canadian retailers, is BareBones Clothing in Innisfail. They're a great shop with a fantastic owner, Angie. Say hi for me next time you stop in!

No comments: