Make Note ~ May 2nd is the first Full Moss Street Market Day, and the first day that I will be at the Market with my wares. We (the Market Community) do have a Half Market Day this Sat, the 25th but I won't be there. Our Half Markets showcase our Organic Farmers - come get the first veg of the season! Last week Nathaniel and I bought herbs from Backyard Fresh, salad greens from Kildara Farm and asian veg from Umi Nami Farm. Yummy!
I am soOoooo busy right now gearing up for the start of the Moss Street Market and EPIC Sustainable Living Expo that my eyes are bugging out of my head and my right hand seems to be permanently numb from being raised while typing and sewing (I know, I know). The count down is on and frenetic energy is filling every corner of our house. Last year around this time it was frenetic energy AND piles of fabric and stock and display items filling every corner, but this year I have my own sewing room and at least the stuff is contained.
I'm excited to have just written my first electronic newsletter and I sent it out ealier to today. You can read it here, and you can sign up for direct (and free) delivery to your very own inbox, if you haven't already.

Happy Earth Day!
See you on the 2nd,
Tressa
No comments:
Post a Comment