
Organically Raised Conscious Cooking for Babies + Toddlers cookbook was released today - you can buy your copy now! And that Mama Mantra - what an intention to set for each meal's preparation. I'm so proud to be involved, in my tiny way, with Anni and her creative work that I'm excited to keep giving you updates! Her website is looking great too, beautiful fresh photos and amazing endorsements. The book launch is next Saturday, oh how I'd love to jet to LA ... but with my luck I'd go into labour and have the baby somewhere over Oregon, high in the skies. Wouldn't THAT be a story.
2 comments:
Thanks so much Tressa for the support and I sure wish you could be here as well...I think your last line was a sign...I hope you all enjoy the book and please tell your friends!
In Gratitude,
Anni
Thanks, and most welcome Anni!
Post a Comment