The weather has been so cloudy and rainy here all week it feels normal (but it's not, May should be much warmer and my garden, fuller)... It's looks like tomorrow will bring some of the same, but I am taking serious comfort in the small peek of the sun behind the cloud in Environment Canada's
Victoria weather icon! We'll be at the Moss Street Market tomorrow, rain or shine, and hope to see you there too. I've got fresh Summer Blankets (shown below) and Summer Bonnets - made from new vintage finds and organic cottons - and a pile of my uber cute and practical Vintage Tea Linen Burp Cloth sets.

It may be our last Market day - Baby #2 is due soon and I sense I'll need a break from the luggin' and standing that Market day requires. Some of our products will be 10% tomorrow off to make our summer storage a little lighter. Spread the word!
No comments:
Post a Comment