
I am so thankful to Cara and Angie for helping me to still participate in the show ... We came home from last weekend's epic 6-day One Of A Kind Show adventure to a flooded basement (unusually high rains + high tide + poorly maintained neighbourhood creek = ten houses on our block - all flooded!). We've been dealing with the ins and outs of water damage, insurance, computer meltdowns and parenting (day care flooded too - what are the chances, seriously.) and I didn't think I'd be able to manage being in the Pear Tree Collective event, but the women of FGI are staffing my booth. Oh, heavens ~ I thank thee!
I have lots to tell you about the One Of A Kind Show (it was great!) and other Dress Me Up happenings so stay tuned. In the meantime, visit the Pear Tree Collective Market today till 6pm and tomorrow 11am - 5pm.
Warm thanks, always and dearly, for buying handmade.
No comments:
Post a Comment