06 December 2010

Zippy Crazy!

Tomorrow I head to the One Of A Kind Show, at the New Convention Centre right down on the Vancouver city waterfront ... LOVELY! I'm so excited, and up to my eye balls in all sorts of details - and stocking orders! It's been totally thrilling to have my stockings garner such love this holiday season. I've been shipping them off to every which place - the UK, Ireland, LA, Kansas City, Calgary! And I have a tidy pile of Victoria-based orders to do upon my return from OOAK.



It's a bit too late to have stockings ship regular post, but you can still get 'em if I send them Express Post (within Canada $15-$25), or Priority International Courier to the USA ($45). Locals are more than welcome to place orders right up to Dec 20th.

These stockings make me really happy. I love making them! Let me make some for you. Oh! And come see me, Nathaniel, Emma and Kerry at the One Of A Kind Show - this weekend. Maybe you'll find your stocking there (I'll have about 20 with me). xo

1 comment:

Autumn said...

What a wonderful blog! First time I have checked it out....and I think it is great. Thanks for sharing about the process of developing your wonderful creations.

We bought one of these christmas stockings yesterday for our darling three year old son. The stockings are so beautiful with (of course!) fantastic craftsmanship. Definitely a stocking that will last generations! Looking forward to buying more for the rest of the family!