30 June 2009

Win and Save When You Visit Me!

In a few short days, the Organic Islands Festival will be rockin' the Glendale Gardens, and inspiring thousands of visitors in green living ways. I'll be there in Booth 104, at The Lookout!

Yesterday I sent a Newsletter out to my subscribers with the all the Festival details - here's the link to read my Newsletter online! (And if you're not yet a subscriber and want to receive my Newsletter, click here. I send one out every 4-6 weeks, give or take, to let you know about upcoming Events, Sales and New Products.)

I've got a 20% Off Coupon for folks who make a purchase from me at the Organic Islands Festival - print it off and bring it with you!



And - so exciting! - I have put together the dreamiest Dress Me Up Newborn Gift Basket - all Visitors to my Booth can enter to win!
  • 1 Organic Double Cream Blanket
  • 1 Organic Rabbit Rattle
  • 3 Organic Burp Cloth Sets
  • 2 Organic Teething Bonbons
  • $75 Gift Certificate to Amie Brotsky RMT, Victoria BC’s leading Pre & Postnatal Massage Practitioner
  • 1 Organic Lavender Eye Pillow, ahhhhh...
  • $25 Gift Certificate to Dress Me Up for Mama to choose a little treat for her little one
I hope to see you in the Gardens!

No comments: