The weather has definitely changed here on Vancouver Island. The end of September and October's short beginning are brisk! and rainy! and oh-so-autumn! I love it, pulling out my warm sweaters, layering tops (I'm so stuck in the 80s) and stealing my husbands wool socks to wear as slippers. Autumn is also birthday season! Yesterday was my daughters THIRD birthday. Three. It's a big number.
Today the whole family is off to the Moss Street Market, as usual. It's a great Saturday routine. I'm excited to have a large stack of freshly stitched Winter Bonnets with me today, I only wish I had a picture to show you! You can go back a year or so in blogland to be reminded of the dallying I did in Winter Bonnets last year. This year, I've created a new pattern with a different brim and shorter chin straps, and the fabric pairings are so lovely! You'll have to come see for yourself, or just wait until I get Little R to model them for picture taking.
See you at the Market!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment