It's finally ready to unveil ... Little Three Penny, Our Industrious Woodland Friend!
This is a limited edition soft toy, all organic, hand screenprinted fabric and stuffed with lamb's wool, just like my other soft toys. The Little Three Penny Beavers are going to be launched at the One Of A Kind Show, next weekend in Vancouver!
To get everyone excited, I'm giving away a pair tickets to the One Of A Kind Show and one Little Three Penny. All you have to do is leave a comment here on this blog! Entries are welcome until Monday the 5th, and I'll announce the winner on Tuesday the 6th. Best of Luck!
16 comments:
That is one super-cute beaver! And I would LOVE to go the One of a Kind Show. Sign me up, please! :)
I love this little guy! Great job as always.
I'd love a ticket to come see the show. Last year was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to going again.
thanks!
Hi Tressa, Happy to be a new subscriber and receive your first newsletter. The beaver is ultra cute - you are an incredible designer. Either way, hope to meet you in person at the show! - Grace
Hi Tressa,
Congratulations on the newest addition to the Dress Me Up family! It is awfully cute... I hope you have a great show. I wish I lived in the area so I could check it out in person :)
Becky
Hi Tressa,
Cute lil beaver! Have fun at the show!
Olivia :)
Wow Tressa, your Glorius artistic'ness has no end. The Beaver looks super cool and I am sure it is up to the top notch standards that all your products are built with. I would love a chance to win some tickets and meet you in person.
Cute little critter!
That wee beaver is adorable! Too cute. Hope I get to see you at the show.
Oh too cute, beavers are the official mascot for our family! I went to the show last year too! So many great things, I'll keep my eyes open for you!
I love Beavers!
My little sister travels around the world and loves every reminder of home and Canadian memorbilia. WOuld love to send this beaver to my sister for christmas and have the little guy be a canadian representative all around the world
I too will enter for the beaver and tix... have fun at the one of a kind show, perhaps we'll see you there!
So cute and so Canadian. Good luck at the show.
Beavers are the cutest animals ever and I'd like my daughter, Enid Jupiter, to have one for her teething little mouth.
Hooray for Dress Me up!
We love beavers, or as my son calls them fevers. This would make a great gift for our friend who is expecting her first...twins! Thank you for this chance to win.
Hello! And thanks for all your lovely affirmation of the Little Three Penny, and your entries to my Giveaway. Comments are now closed, and I will announce the winner Tues Oct 6th. See you at the One Of A Kind Show in Vancouver!
Post a Comment