16 January 2010

Ch-ch-changes



I’m excited to share this picture with you – a quick snapshot of the Organic Cloth Balls made from my new fabric line! The new fabric is digitally printed (rather than hand screen printed as on the ball shown in the bottom right corner), onto GOTS certified organic cotton in the USA. Bright and bold, I love with how dynamic and playful my new prints are, and how they cozy up beside my natural organic cottons so well. The images on the new fabric are mine, of course – hand drawn and one of a kind! Toys with the new fabric will soon be posted in my shop… but if you’re itchin’ to get your hands on one right now, just send me an email and I’ll do up an order. The hand printed cloth balls will continue to be available until sold out. Mmmm, change is good!

No comments: