Over the past 48 hours, Christina and her many, many, MANY Bamboletta fans and followers have raised over $5550 for Haitian emergency relief. This is incredible. There are now two prizes up for the raffle tickets - two dolls, Hailey and Holly, each with a number of accessories by some of Christina's team. The prize sets are darling and amazing and generous! And when Christina emailed me last night to ask if I'd like to be part of the movement, I was eager to jump on board!
I'm donating one Recycled Knotty Cap and one Organic Leaf Bib for each doll set. The hat and bib look so cute on the Bambolettas - but also fit newborn humans! Helping the folks in Haiti secure medical attention and having the chance to win one of two absolutely delightful gift sets - ah, it just feels good. Good luck, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment