I just posted last night, you probably haven't even read it yet!, but I couldn't resist adding a quick note this morning. My good friend, Christina of Bamboletta Dolls, has got
new dolls on her site! Made one at a time in her Cobble Hill home with her two little guys playing at her feet, her dolls are sooooo lovely. I am pining for one for Little. R. Christina calls them 'natural companions for your little ones' and they totally are. You can read the full story on her
website - it's so inspiring!

And be sure to bookmark her
blog - not only will you know when new dolls are posted to her Etsy store, you'll be touched by her poignancy and kept in stitches with musings on things like, well, half plucked Italian eyebrows.
But really, it's all about the dolls. Go see them! There's one there named Ruby. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment