I told S. last week that I'd take a few shots of the warm, pinky coloured Upcycled Soft Blocks Sets I have on hand, for her to choose from. Between N. having to work the weekend and Little R. having a fever and SO many errands to run for DMU, I am only getting to the pics today. Thankfully there's no rush on the blocks, and S. is a patient spirit! And today is the first day in ages, well - maybe a week, where the sun is breaking through first thing in the morning and there is no frost on our lawn. (There should never be frost on one's lawn in April in Victoria. Ever.) Anyhow, all this to say that between delays and frosty days, shooting these particular blocks today while accompanied by the sultry Laura Cantrell singing of roses blooming, matched the sunny, warm day emerging outside. And bodes well for the hours of cosy, soft play these Blocks will bring.
Vintage Floral Upcycled Blocks
Stripes and Dots Upcycled Blocks
Retro Tick Tock Upcycled Blocks
All made from recycled cotton garments and linens, stuffed with clean, carded wool, and comes with a drawstring bag.
And if you're lucky, one or two of these sets will find themselves in my Etsy Shop for you to take home too.
PS Big Hearts to my own papa who whipped up the birch photo 'corner' for me to do product photo shoots with. Thanks Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment