I am so excited to be in the Okanagan Valley, in the village of Naramata, at my good friend's home that is nestled at the base of the claybank and drinking
See Ya Later Pino 3. I'm here with N and Little R. for a family holiday of sorts - papa and babe have a week of serious bonding time while I am taking an amazing course titled "
Leading from Within" at the Naramata Centre. Today was our first day - I could see Little R. and N. at the playground from my meeting room as I settled into community with 10 other people keen on exploring and distilling the essence of leadership. Ah ... bliss, of the hard work variety.

All this to say that I won't be in as regular email contact until next week, and any orders placed between now and the end of April will be shipped, with gratitude, in the first week of May.
No comments:
Post a Comment