16 June 2008

Pedal Power

On June 8th my sister and I traveled by car and ferry to meet up with our big city cousin, and all together we attended the 2nd Annual Enterprising Mom's Network Summit at the Four Seasons Hotel in Vancouver. Entitled "Pursue Your Passion", a number of experienced and successful women spoke on their accomplishments on being a mother and business woman. It was inspiring and encouraging - I boarded the ferry on Sunday morning half expecting to come home that evening feeling deflated by the weight of everything I wasn't doing ... instead, I returned empowered and affirmed - with Dress Me Up and the Teething Bonbons I am on the right track in many ways! - and having made an exciting connection with Jen Casey of BC-based Dimpleskins Naturals. If you don't know about BumBum Balm and the rest of Jen's fantastically all-natural and chemical-free product line for babes and young children, I highly recommend that you become acquainted.



This is my husband, N., about to push off to work with 18 Teething Bonbons securely strapped to the back of his bicycle. He was my mailman last week, running down to the post office on his coffee break to send this order off to Dimpleskins' retail location in New Westminster. Thanks, my love! Happy Father's Day!

No comments: