26 June 2008

Things to Win !

There are a lot of my favourite people (and Canadian!) having contests these days - Christina at Bamboletta Dolls is having a draw for one of her dolls, Devon at Tall Tree Photography is cooking something up, AnneMaria at YoYoMama has joined up with Natural Pod to give away one of Natural Pod's new and amazing play arches, and I'm dreaming up a little prize-winning action of my own (stay tuned!).

Here's another great contest that I totally love: The Ultimate I Buy Canadian Blog Party with Lara and Vicky at Apples'n'Oranges.



Apples'n'Oranges is a fun, Canadian online shop that carries exclusively Canadian brands, featuring an original selection of clothing, shoes and accessories for children aged 0-5 years, as well as a few accessories for mom - made by moms. What an awesome way to support other Canadian moms in business! I'm digging them so much that I offered to contribute a Teething Bonbon TM to their prize list.

Now do me proud, and go win something! But you have to act fast because these contests close at the end of June (some sooner).

No comments: