We started last Sunday in Naramata where Nathaniel and I met up with Nancy from Kai Kids for lattes and sour cherry muffins at the Naramata Coffee Shop. It was a fantastic meeting. We talked lots of shop - I brought my new organic soft toys and other products to show Nancy in person - compared trade show experiences and offered tips, and shared touching family stories too. I absolutely loved meeting Nancy and am thrilled to be working with her.
New product shot for my upcoming catalogue!
Tomorrow we hop back in the car and hit some logging road action to camp out at Nathaniel's dad's place for a few nights before heading to Vancouver for some big city action (and visiting Dress Me Up retailers, new and upcoming). It's supposed to rain tomorrow which will make the drive more bearable ... +38 degree heat is a tad more than this coastal gal is used to.
Some great news before signing off for the night - I got into the One Of A Kind Show Vancouver!! This is so super cool. I'll tell you more about it when I get back from holiday - just mark your calendar now so you won't miss it.
No comments:
Post a Comment