19 August 2008

Thanks A Lot

In the past weeks Little R. has become a *huge* Raffi fan. This morning we've listened to Baby Beluga I don't know how many times, and now another of her favourite tracks, Thanks A Lot, is on repeat. It's fitting, though, as I write to say "Hey! We're home!" and what a great trip we had. I'm full of gratitude and joy for our time away with family and friends. Tell it like it is, Raffi.


Sipping tea, looking out over the garden in Naramata


Pumping our drinking water at Grandpa Pete's


Playing and scooting at Baby Eats in North Vancouver.

Friends, Baby Eats is everything - and I mean everything - that it promises to be. It was my first time there and I was wonderfully impressed. If you can, go. Drink latte's, enjoy conversation at a normal level, and relax knowing that your child is safely and delightfully engaged with beautiful and natural toys. Also, you can shop - Baby Eats carries a few of my goodies - as well as a wide range of Natural Pod's best sellers.

No comments: