25 August 2008

Squishy Baby

Since getting home from holiday, my main Dress Me Up focus has been my new product wholesale catalogue for Retailers. I've been working with my friend, Jacob - who I've mentioned before, and it has been reeeeeeeally, really exciting. And a lot of hard work. Thankfully, the man in patient and willing to make change after change after change even when I have said "No, really, this is the last one.". I had my zillionth 'last one' just this morning. But now I think it really is finished and I'm waiting for the final copy to be emailed to me. Then, dear Retailers, you'll have my catalogue in your hot little happy hands.


One of my catalogue models (watch out, runway!) playing with soft blocks.


Now, I'm off to meet with Neil of Breakwater Media to get the final game plan down for my reeeeeeeally, really exciting website updates. It's all happening. Woot, woot!


A stack of my new fabric, organic, handscreen printed, and ready for transformation.

No comments: