I've been waiting and waiting, and they arrived just this afternoon - the new merchandizing cards for the Organic Teething Bonbons! I designed the card, and my friend Jacob fine tuned and translated it into computer design language for the printer (I truly hope that one day I will have a design program on my computer and will know how to use it.) Aren't they grand!
They sit a modest 4x6 inches with product info on the front and full product description and instructions on the back. The Bonbons are secured to the card with two yummy hemp twine ties - perfect for retailers to tuck into a basket or hang from a hook and make for easy gift giving too. I'm so pleased with how well the card really sets off the product. Slick and pro and inviting. Yeeha!
2 comments:
they look great! congrats!
thanks, tall tree! they are proving to be very awesome.
Post a Comment