12 May 2008

Good things

For the last two nights I've gone to bed before 10pm. 10pm! Now that's livin'. What I can't believe is what a difference it has made to have two full nights of sleep (Little R. has slept through the last two nights as well - not a peep!). I feel brighter and more productive and even a touch less grumpy about having to do things like the dishes. :) Heck, I even mowed the lawn. Actually, I love to mow the lawn.

Today, while Little R. was kickin' it up with Auntie M, I made myself busy with a day of prep work. I have 2 serious piles to show for 6 hrs of work ... the makings of 20 Toddler Leaf Bibs and 25 Caseys are stacked up on my sewing table ready to go.



The other day Little R. and I stopped by a new coffee shop on our way home from the park-across-town - Koffi. I totally dug it's orange/brown/white retro vibe, and the fellow was really great with Little R. Not to mention the excellent Latte. I highly recommend stopping by, and taking in what ever art piece is on show at the little gallery across the street. (And, hey - you'll find me in the archives.)

Now, off to bed for the third night of early sleeps. Even if Little R. doesn't sleep this whole night through, I'll have the last two to think fondly back on.

No comments: