06 May 2008

Double Happiness

Two posts today, there's much to share! N. and Little R. are in the bath so I have at least 20 minutes of undivided computer time to get these posts done and then it's bed time and sewing time for Little R. and me, respectively (while N does the dishes; thank you, N!). Two of my favourite for-me-things are sleeping and sewing, and lately there seems to be so little time for either.

I've been introducing a few new products over the past couple of weeks, and sometimes I think I'm crazy to keep coming up with new ideas (or even new takes on old ideas) - but I just can't stop the creative forces.


Double Cream Blanket for Baby

I totally enjoyed introducing folks to the Rabbit Rattles at the Market on Saturday - people loved them! - and will definitely be bringing them into production this week and next. Another new piece is the Double Cream Blanket - I'm really in love with these! They are so fresh and modern and completely organic and oh-so-wrap-me-up inviting.


Double Cream Twist

The Double Cream Blankets are made from two gorgeous layers of thick, supple and all organic cotton - one side is certified organic cotton flannel, the other plush mod organic cotton weave, both USA grown and milled - approximately 35x35 inches and hand made by me in my studio in Victoria BC Canada. They are light-medium weight baby blanket, just a touch too heavy for easy swaddling, but perfect for tucking in the crib or stroller and for creating a soft and safe spot for your little one to lay out on.


Double Cream Fold

These blankets are available from me at the Moss Street Community Market, and in my Etsy store too. Mmmm ... full-fat happiness!

No comments: