26 May 2008

O, Cilantro



There's a cilantro thing in our family - N. cooks with it a lot and loves it even more. We all love it. There is nothing like mmmmm fresh cilantro on red Thai curry, in homemade guac, in - oh my, oh my - mango salsa, or dressing up a Pimms (seriously, try it instead of mint). N.'s got such a cilantro thing that our other family members laugh at him, while eagerly consuming his latest cilantro kissed dish. N.'s got such a cilantro thing that my sister and her beau actually had made a cilantro-inspired t-shirt for his birthday. It's a green ringer (from organic cotton, of course) that simply states: CILANTRO, in oldschool western cowboy font. He wears it with pride.

Today as I was clicking through my morning list of blogs, hey - keepin' up, keepin' up - I came across a link to Weelicious, a site that I'm bookmarking, and, scrolling to the bottom of the first page I found this. Mmmmm, cilantro. Why not plant your own?

*

Or, perhaps, this is more your taste?

No comments: