A post or two ago I made reference to a pending contest on Tall Tree Photography's blog ... it's happening! Pop over there, quick like a bunny, and enter your name. And apparently my tips are good - a friend on the mainland entered the Apples & Oranges 'I Buy Canadian' contest, and WON! Congrats KC!
06 July 2008
Bunny Love
I made my first RaRa post to Etsy on Friday night, a little bunny rattle called Vegetable Patch, and she sold on Sunday. How fantastic. Tomorrow, VP (for short) will begin her transatlantic voyage to her new home in ... Zürich! I *love* it. Thanks, Customer in Switzerland!

A post or two ago I made reference to a pending contest on Tall Tree Photography's blog ... it's happening! Pop over there, quick like a bunny, and enter your name. And apparently my tips are good - a friend on the mainland entered the Apples & Oranges 'I Buy Canadian' contest, and WON! Congrats KC!
A post or two ago I made reference to a pending contest on Tall Tree Photography's blog ... it's happening! Pop over there, quick like a bunny, and enter your name. And apparently my tips are good - a friend on the mainland entered the Apples & Oranges 'I Buy Canadian' contest, and WON! Congrats KC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adorable bunnies. I love their simplicity.
Where do you get our labels? My mom makes crocheted hats and other goodies and we have been looking for a nice label such as yours. How is it working for you?
Post a Comment